Saturday, July 4, 2009

Movin on up... to the Bronx!

So! This is my first Post on the Beekman Notes. It's crazy being the new roommate in here and it has already changed my life around! 
I moved in almost 2 weeks ago now and it already seems like I've been there quite awhile.  In the latest news, we just had the welcome/info session/community building party for camp and I think it was a great success. There were water balloons, freeze dance competitions, new friends, and most importantly Tostones. It's cray how much you can feel God move throughout this community and bring people together. I don't know what His plan is, or how long I'm meant to be in this house for but so far it's just been an honor to serve along with these lovely ladies.  In further important news, I have remembered the recipe to some amazing apple pie that could be coming to you shortly. 

That is all. 

God Bless!

No comments: