Sunday, January 11, 2009

We're Full!

Hi Friends and Family,

I just heard a fantastic message on the authority that Jesus has won for us in his defeat of death. It's blowing my mind once again that Satan has no power over us nor do the lies of the world because we are claimed under the Kingdom of Jesus! That's not exactly why I'm writing this though. I am writing to let you all know of our final addition to our community...

The lovely Meredith Janke! She'll be joining us on Tuesday fresh from a semester abroad in Florence and I am so beyond thrilled for her unique presence here. She has been such a vehicle of growth and the heart of Jesus to me in the last year and I think she is going to fit in and grow with us in an incredible way.

I am also so thrilled to have a full house finally! I can't believe that we had planned on beginning with four people but its taken us this long to get that, but I know God has determined our comings and goings and I'm so so excited to see what He has in store for us now that he's got us all here! It is really encouraging to see His provision here. Our own community within our home has always been a huge priority for us but with there being only two of us for so long it has not been the way we'd envisioned.

Would you pray with us along the lines of Phillipians 1:9 that our love for each other would grow with knowledge and depth of insight. True community and living with other people is always something to work at and I know God only grows us here so I can't wait! Pray with us also for Meredith as she reintegrates into New York and becomes a part of our community that God would strengthen her and not overwhelm her. Sara will be back from a month away also on Wednesday so it'll be the first time in a while back for us all to be together. Praise the Lord folks, He is good!

No comments: